LowCost Front - measurement format of acoustic ы, which aims to equalize the participants by classification by its cost.
Procedure of measurement
To measure the participant is given 30 seconds (excluding preparation). Measurements are made in the maximum open position of the left door. Only the left door is measured. The maximum result (peak) in the range of 50 - 20000 Hz is taken into account. The sensor for measuring is located on a stand 50 cm high, parallel to the longitudinal axis of the body and perpendicular to the transverse axis of the body, is in line with the outer edge of the measured door and the lock of the measured door. The sensor is directed to the outer edge of the measured door.
MUST - have track to measure: KSHMR & Tigerlily - Invisible Children. Track - gallery/front.mp3
To assess the class of the participant, the RRP (recommended retail prices in rubles on the date of measurement) of all amplifiers (related to the measured acoustic system) and the measured acoustic speakers in the left door (which are installed and connected in the audio system) are summed up. The cost of the speakers is taken for a set (pair) for each installed speaker in the left door. The cost of amplifiers is considered completely for all amplifiers, regardless of the method of connection of the acoustic link.
The RRP of each component is calculated based on the following source PRIORITY:
1. The official website of the manufacturer in the domain. RU.
2. Large online stores and portals dedicated to car audio (for example magnitola.ru, loudsound.ru etc.).
3. Small and medium-sized local online shops of car audio (representatives of shops are located in the settlement where measurements are carried out).
4. The official website of the manufacturer of the component in its own domain zone (the price is calculated in rubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of measurements).
5. Foreign online stores and portals (the price is calculated taking into account delivery to Russia in rubles at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of measurements)
The cost of manually assembled components is calculated by the RRP of the donor whose motor (magnet, magnetic cores, core) is used in the product.
If it is impossible to determine the cost of the component according to the above rules - its cost is equal to 100,000 rubles.
In contentious valuation situations, priority is given to the higher price.
Participants are divided into 2 classes:
1. Class Front 50K (the amount of RRC of all amplifiers and speakers related to the acoustic link does not exceed 50 thousand rubles inclusive).
2. Class Front Unlim (sum RRP all amplifiers and speakers, belonging to acoustic link, exceeds 50 thousand rubles).
Revision of the rules of 29.08.2019
©Copying, reproduction, distribution or other use of the material without the written permission of the organizers is not allowed.